We have long experience in setting up sole proprietorship, partnership, unlimited and limited company, both local and overseas. We provide speedy company formation services and can set up a Hong Kong company in 2 business hours. Clients can have their Hong Kong company setup from home.
Our in-house legal recognized CPA (Practising) stands us out from other company secretary companies; we are able to sign off on audit report requested by Inland Revenue Department. After company formation services, we provide direct and integrated professional services, including company secretary, accounting, auditing, taxation, corporate advisory, trademark registration, etc. These help our clients to save a lot of time and cost.
Hong Kong Company Incorporation
(Set up in 2 business hours from home)
Hong Kong has been rated “the world’s freest economy” for 25 consecutive years by the Heritage Foundation. As an international financial center, Hong Kong is favored by worldwide investors due to its established legal system, simplified taxation system, low taxation rate, well-equipped infrastructure and communication facilities, and high quality professionals. Hong Kong offers unlimited business opportunities, serves as a platform to global economy and commerce and a stepping stone to Greater China, whose advantages are well known. Hong Kong company incorporation and bank account opening is with high demand from international investors.
Advantages of Setting Up Company in Hong Kong:
- Sound legal system
- Act as an international financial center, Hong Kong has multiple financing channels
- With the absence of foreign exchange controls, funds can be circulated freely; foreign currencies can be exchanged and transferred as needed, and credit operations can be handled conveniently and quickly
- No limitation on business scope and simple follow-up service
- Simplified taxation system and low tax rate (Profits tax at 16.5% of profits, first HKD 2 millions assessable profits only at half tax rate, i.e. 8.25%)
- Tax needs to be declared only once per year
- Gaining international credit by making use of Hong Kong’s reputation
Requirements for Hong Kong Company Formation:
- At least one shareholder and director with age over 18 years old
- One statutory company secretary (If there is only one director in the company, he/ she cannot be the company secretary, the statutory company secretary is familiar with Hong Kong Company Ordinance)
- One registered address in Hong Kong (It cannot be a forward address or a P.O box)
Required Information for Hong Kong Company Setup:
- Single Chinese or English name, or Chinese and English name of the company
- Copies of ID cards or passports and latest 3 months address prove of shareholders and directors
- Shareholder share holder % (for more than 1 shareholder)
- Decide the initial registered capital
- Hong Kong registered address of the company（if unavailable, we can provide our HK office address as company registered office address）
Procedures of Hong Kong Company Setup:
Clients can setup their own company in 2 working hours from home with our professional company formation services.
Steps to do so:
- Clients reach out our professional consultant by:
- phone: +852 3577 8803/ +86 132 6582 9346 or
- whatsapp/ wechat: +852 5982 0218 or
- email: email@example.com
- We will collect Hong Kong company formation required information from clients.
- Invoice issuance.
- Clients settle bill by cash or bank transfer to our account.
- Hong Kong company incorporation completed in 2 business hours and we will send out the certificate of incorporation, business registration, article of association, incorporation form.