We have long experience in setting up sole proprietorship, partnership, unlimited and limited company. Our in house HKICPA registered CPA (Practisiing) stand us out from the other common company secretary companies. We are able to provide an integrated professional services, which including company secretary, accounting, auditing, taxation, corporate advisory, trademark registration, etc. This help our clients save up a lot of cost and time since they don’t need an agency to search for the related business services.
We are able to sign off on the auditor report required by Inland Revenue Department in the tax return. This also reduce the risk of using non professional firm.
Hong Kong Company Incorporation
Hong Kong has been rated “the world’s freest economy” for 22 consecutive years by the Heritage Foundation. As an international financial centre, Hong Kong is favored by worldwide investors due to its established legal system, simplified taxation system, low taxation rate, well-equipped infrastructure and communication facilities, and high quality professionals. Hong Kong offers unlimited business opportunities, serves as a platform to global economy and commerce and a stepping stone to Greater China, whose advantages are well known, so tens of thousands of international businesses benefit from setting up a company in Hong Kong.
Advantages of Setting up a Company in Hong Kong
- Sound legal system
- Act as an international financial centre, Hong Kong has multiple financing channels
- With the absence of foreign exchange controls, funds can be circulated freely; foreign currencies can be exchanged and transferred as needed, and credit operations can be handled conveniently and quickly
- No limitation on business scope and simple follow-up service
- Simplified taxation system and low tax rate (Profits tax at 16.5% of profits)
- Tax needs to be declared only once per year
- Gaining international credit by making use of Hong Kong’s reputation
Requirements for setting up a Hong Kong Company
- At least one shareholder and director with age over 18 years old
- One legal company secretary (If there is only one director in the company, he/ she cannot be the company secretary)
- One registered address in Hong Kong (It cannot be a forward address or a P.O box)
- Single Chinese or English name, or Chinese and English name of the company
- Copies of ID cards or passports of shareholders and directors
- Registered address of the company（if unavailable, we can prepare for you）
Offhsore Company Incorporation
Some countries and regions (such as BVI, Macau, Samoa and Cayman etc.) have formulated some especially loose tax systems to attract worldwide investors coming to those countries for company incorporation. This kind of company is generally is not subject to any tax, except an annual license fee. Some offshore company registration can also be listed in other countries or regions.
An Offshore company is different from a general limited company mainly with regard to tax revenue; that is, revenue from an Offshore company is not subject to any tax payment, nor to any tax declaration, and the shareholders’ information, shareholding percentage and revenue status are entitled to high confidentiality.
Purpose of setting up Offshore Company
- Tax planning
- Explore overseas market
- Act as holding company
- Offshore listing
- Protect shareholders’ information
Procedure of Setting up of H.K. Limtied Company
Clients can set up their own company at home with simple procedures.
Free courier within the promotion period !
2. We will contact the client in order to confirm the required information and start the company name search.
3. We will send the bill to client email.
4. Client settle the bill by cash or bank transfer to our bank account (Hang Seng Bank #924 059298 883 ).
5. We will prepare required documents in 1 working day and send to client by mail for sign off.
6. Client return the signed documents to our Central office address.
7. We will submit the required documents and fees to Companies Registry for application; Certificate of Incorporation will be issued within 5-7 working days.
8. We send the Certificate of Incorporation and green box package to client.